About the readers
- Healthcare Digital and Innovation Leaders
- Commercial, Brand, Sales, and IT Managers
- Healthcare Business/Technology Analysts and Consultants
- Commercial, Medical, and Device Reps
This year's research is all about technology for sales people from life sciences and medical devices industries. For a quick read on tech innovations and trends in HCP Engagement and sales enablement, access this 15-minute special report.
If all you need is to "gauge the digital savviness of today's healthcare reps," check out this interesting infographic.
|Nuggets of truth: The digital divide in HCP engagement marketplace||05||Summary|
|Access and Utility trends in HCP engagement technology marketplace||06-15||Chapter 1|
|Technology Access by regions, industry segments, and rep roles
|Perceived Utility by regions, industry segments, and rep roles
|Challenges of healthcare reps in HCP engagement||16-30||Chapter 2
|Access-related challenges – 1&2
|Digital capability needs of healthcare reps||31-50||Chapter 3|
|Top digital capability needs of healthcare reps to tackle the 5 challenges
- A Specialty/Hospital Sales respondent from a North American medical equipment company.
- A Specialty/Hospital sales respondent from a LATAM-based biotech company comments on his HCP engagement challenges.
- A Primary Care Rep from an North American pharma company comments on additional capabilities needed.
- A Device Rep from a North American medical device company comments on his HCP engagement challenges.
- A Medical Rep from a European pharma company comments on her HCP engagement challenges.
- A Managed Care/KAM Rep from an APAC-based medical device company comments on additional capabilities needed.
- A Specialty/Hospital Sales Rep from a North American pharmaceutical company comments on his HCP engagement challenges.
"Honestly, reps have never found a voice or seat on the table where decisions are being made about what and how they should be doing their jobs at building and maintaining customer relationships. Given the current landscape, we thought we would ask reps directly and bring their voice straight to their managers and directors whose decisions can make or break their efficiency and effectiveness."